From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of will johnston
Sent:   Monday, February 10, 1997 10:05 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: question for all :)

A reply to the "question for all" message asked about PD and teachers.

Parkinson's people are notoriously docile and anxious to please compared to
the general population. This is a part of the 'invisible' bit. Who  does
well as a student in class?
The student who is docile and anxious to please. We are generally pretty
good students and want to pass learning on to the next generation to enjoy
as  we have.

A retired teacher with PD
And here's to long "ons" and short "offs"

WILL JOHNSTON   4049 OAKLAND SCHOOL ROAD
                SALISBURY, MD 21804-2716
                410-543-0110
Pres A.P.D.A.  DelMarVa Chapter