To Arthur Hirsch and other cold sufferers-

Others may have definitive word on cold remedy interactions with PD
meds, but consider...

The advertisers have us all convinced we need a "fix" for our cold
symptoms.  Gargling with warm salt water and drinking LOTS of fluids
(o.j., tea, chicken soup) will not interfere with any medications,
and are more likely to move out the invading microbes than any
medication that just masks the symptoms.  Getting sleep may be a
problem (at least at appropriate times) for PWPs, but listening to
your body is your best approach!

Linda Corson
Dad 79/5