Each one of us needs to call our 2 Senators and 1 Representative in
Washington DC.  Call Today.  Call This Week.
It's a MUST!  We need this done in every state.  We need EVERY ONE on this
list to call.   If you reside outside the United States perhaps you can ask
anyone you know in the US to please help and make the 3 phone calls.

Dial the free 800 number.  800-962-3524 and just tell the operator you want
to talk to your Representative.  You don't need to know the Representatives
name!  The operator will ask for your zip code and then automatically connect
you!  It's that easy.  You don't need to know your Senators name.  Just tell
the operator your state and get connected.
Then say, "PLEASE ASK THE SENATOR (OR REPRESENTATIVE) TO CO-SPONSOR THE UDALL
BILL FOR PARKINSON'S DISEASE RESEARCH BEING INTRODUCED AT THE END OF THIS
MONTH."   Always leave your name and address so your call and subject matter
can be tallied.

If they say they will, ask them to contact Senator McCain or Congressman
Upton's office to add their name to the bill.

There are approximately 1400 of us on this list.  That means that 4,200 phone
calls will reach congress with our message to co-sponsor the Udall bill for
Parkinson's research.

If we each ask just 1 other person (caregiver relative friend business assoc.
etc.) to call their 2 Senators and 1 Representative that will add up to 8,400
phone calls!

We can make congress notice us without ever leaving our home!  We owe it to
ourself and those who care about us to call.   Many people say they don't
know what they can do to help. Now you can tell all of them how to help us.
 Make these 3 phone calls to congress and help pass the Udall bill for
Parkinson's disease research.

Research scientists are almost unanimous in the thought that they are the
closest to finding an improved treatment or cure for Parkinson's disease than
any other major disease.

 Don't wait any longer than necessary for that discovery.  Call congress
today and start the process.  The scientists need the funds to complete their
Parkinson's research.  Congress must be asked by us to help finance this
research.  Make the 3 phone calls today.  It can't hurt and we know it will
help.

If you want more info on how you can help yourself and others with
Parkinson's disease call Parkinson's Action Network 1-800-850-4726