> Mary Ann....
>
> GONG!!!!   WRONG!  I saw the program and the name of the drug was a
loooong
> unfamiliar pharmaceutical one.  Grabbed a pen and tried to remember it
all as
> I wrote, but it was impossible for me to do so.  However, I assure ya it
> wasn't anything as even as remotely familiar as that which you've
suggested.

> Barb Mallut
> "Lil_Honey" on the PD Chat

OOOppps.  Must have been the 7 p.m. new I saw with Peter Jennings.  Anyhow,
he  went on and on about "Ginkgo Biloba", and how it had improved the
memories of Alzhiemers patients.  What caught my attention was that they
showed  PET scans before and after administration of this herbal drugs, and
the increase in activity throughout the brain  following ingestion was
startling.

I don't go in for herbal remedies (as I have expressed before), but this
one impressed me.  The Chinese have used Gingko for memory enhancement for
centuries.
------
Mary Ann