(11 Feb 97)
Watch out for Paxil! There's been at least one report that it made
PD symptoms much worse. (Jiminez-Jiminez et al: Neurology, V.44,
p.2285)
Re half-life of Sinemet CR, I've seen comment here (I think from
Alan Bonander) that for CR 50/250 it's about 3 hours. The "on"
effect should be longer than that, depending on how close you are
to running out of dopamine.
Cheers,
Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694