I was on Paxil before my official diagnosis of PD.  I am still on Paxil.  I take
3 - 20mg pills a day, along with 3 Sinemet CR 50/200, 2 Selgiline, and 2
Clonazepam (klonopin). I do not believe that the Paxil has interfered with the
Sinemet, however I was told emphaticaly NOT to take Prozac.  Paxil and Prozac
are in the same group, but react differently.  Without the Paxil, i become
suicidal and cry so much that I am in danger of being dehydrated.  There are
alternatives. I do not have the list, however my psychiatrist gave my gp 3
alternatives in case the Paxil did not work.

Marling McReynolds
Director SHCRC, the People Center
Box 2017 Redway, CA 95560
77 Avenue of the Giants