At 08:44 PM 2/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Bob Garrick wrote....
>1. Do PWPs have greater tendency towards hypertension (high blood pressure).
> It so happens that I do myself, but is this common for us?
>
>Dad's BP has always been towards the low side . . . even more so now.
>

>Diane McHutchison
>LD Caregiver for Dad (68/7+)

Blood pressure is generally lower for people with PD. Sinemet & Eldepryl
also tend to lower blood pressure. Tell Dad not to get up too fast. With
HYPOtension too little blood to the brain can bring on fainting & falls.
And here's to long "ons" and short "offs"

WILL JOHNSTON   4049 OAKLAND SCHOOL ROAD
                SALISBURY, MD 21804-2716
                410-543-0110
Pres A.P.D.A.  DelMarVa Chapter