Back in October,we posted a question to this list regarding the
possibility of removing the issue of research on fetal transplants
from the Udall Bill since its use is controversial.We didn't get any
The letter below from one of our supporters indicates that this is a serious
issue worth discussing.We would appreciate anyone's comments.
With best wishes to all.
Aliza and Gil Lieberman