Good morning everyone,

                                                                Since November I've notice that after a small effort physically,
like ruuning after the dog for 30 seconds or getting up somes stairs, I
really, but now really am short of breath. I pumping air like I never
did in my life. Just 2 years ago when I was playing hockey, I never were
looking for my breath like this. (I still play hockey but now, with
really old men!)

                                                                Is it PD or just out of shape? I'm 39 years old (almost 40, my
God that must be It!) and was diagnosed 5 years  ago.

                                                                        Denis

39/5