Here is a site which may be of some assistance.

MGH Neurology - Neurology Web-Forum

http://dem0nmac.mgh.harvard.edu/neurowebforum/neurowebforum.html

Welcome to our Neurology Web-Forum! This is an attempt to start an
interactive, online discussion about various Neurology-related topics.
We'll be adding more topics as we get feedback (perhaps even
broadening the scope beyond Neurology). Feel free to post any
questions or comments. Think of this as a simple BBS or newsgroup
forum...except that you can access it easily via the World Wide Web!
This Web-Forum is experimental...keep your eyes open for changes.

IMPORTANT: If you're new to this forum, please Read These Notes. They
will help you understand how things are arranged here...as well as the
critical difference between Articles and Responses.

         You MUST read our DISCLAIMER! Click HERE to read it.

NOTE: Please don't expect all your medical questions to be answered!
These forums are NOT designed to be places where you can get unlimited
medical advice. Rather, the forums are primarily intended to foster
discussions between interested people. There are certain MGH
Neurologists who occasionally monitor the forums, but it is NOT their
responsibility to answer all requests for information. These are OPEN
FORUMS...anyone can participate, and we want to provide a place where
people can discuss medical issues freely. If you have a serious
medical/neurological problem, consult a physician in person for proper
care!

                              Speak your mind and
                    Enter your own Neurology Web-Forum article...

Browse the existing Web-Forum articles via topic:

     Review General Feedback - Monitor: Neurology Resident Staff
     Review Caregiver Support - Monitor: TBA Review Alzheimers Disease
     - Monitor: Steve Greenberg, M.D. Review Amyloidosis - No Monitor
     Review Autonomic Nervous System Disorders - No Monitor Review
     Behavioral Disorders - Monitor: Jeremy Schmahmann, M.D. Review
     Bells Palsy - Monitor: TBA Review Cerebral Palsy - Monitor: TBA
     Review Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT) - Monitor: TBA Review Child
     Neurology - Monitor: Barry Kosofsky, M.D. Ph. D. NEW 12-10-96 -
     Review Chronic Pain - Monitor: TBA Review Epilepsy - Monitor: Dan
     Hoch, M.D. Review Gaucher Disease - Monitor: TBA Review Guillain
     Barre Syndrome - Monitor: TBA Review Headache - Monitor: TBA
     Review HIV and Infectious Diseases - Monitor: David Margolin,
     M.D. Review Huntingtons Disease - Monitor: Merit Cudkowicz, M.D.
     Review Lyme Disease - Monitor: TBA Review Moebius Syndrome -
     Monitor: TBA Review Movement Disorders - Monitor: David
     Standaert, M.D. Review Multiple Sclerosis - Monitor: Peter
     Riskind, M.D. Review Myasthenia Gravis - Monitor: TBA Review
     Neuralgia - Monitor: TBA Review Neurofibromatosis - Monitor: Mia
     MacCollin, M.D. Review Neuromuscular Disorders - Monitor: Barbara
     Shapiro, M.D. Review Parkinsons Disease - Monitor: David
     Standaert, M.D. Review Peripheral Neuropathy - Monitor: TBA
     Review RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) - Monitor: TBA NEW
     1-20-96 - Review Spina Bifida - Monitor: TBA Review Spinal
     Disorders - Monitor: TBA Review Stroke - Monitor: Steve
     Greenberg, M.D. Review Thoracic Outlet Syndrome - Monitor: TBA
     Review Tourette Syndrome - Monitor: David Standaert, M.D.

                       NEW!!! - Search for Keywords!

      Use our nifty Web-Robot to Search the Webforum, as well as other
      stuff on our site.

                      ALSO NEW!!! - Live Discussions!

                              Neurology Chat Rooms

Browse new ARTICLES or new RESPONSES

Someone mentioned to me that most Articles are _questions_, and the
_answers_ are usually in the Responses. Therefore, I've given you the
option to search for new Articles or Responses.. independently (except
for the "since I last checked"). The "new" listings also mention the
original Forum name for each article or response. Thanks for the great
feedback, Fred!

     In the last hour - New Articles or New Responses
     In the last 8 hours - New Articles or New Responses
     In the last day - New Articles or New Responses
     In the last 3 days - New Articles or New Responses

Looking for support organizations in your area? Please check out Brain
Connections Online.

Are you interested in Poetry and Neurological Disorders?

We have a dedicated webforum called A Window on my Mind: Poetry and
Neurological Disorders. Please take a look at this new creative
effort.

Speak your mind...on the Neurology Web-Forum!

Return to Massachusetts General Hospital - Department of Neurology
HomePage

------------------

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                                                        _/
_/        Central Supply & Services                       _/
_/        (Internet Training and Research)                _/
_/        PO Box 57247, Jackson Stn.,                     _/
_/        Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, L8P 4X1              _/
_/        John S. Walker                                  _/
_/  Email [log in to unmask]                          _/
_/        "To Teach is to touch a life forever"           _/
_/         On the Web one touch can reach so far!         _/