Due to the number of e-mail messages, I have momentarily stopped them.
My job requies too much attention right now. However, the messages were
very informative and filled with practical knowledge.

My name is Allen Ramsey and I was diagnosed with PD in Sept. 1990.
Presently I'm taking 4 half tablets of 200/50 Cr , Two Eldepryl, Two
Amantadine and one Klonipin to sleep.

I've noticed  (idi or did) dyknesnia when the meds kick in as well
as my way on down. However,I feel as if I don't take enough meds that
I encounter way too many Parkie symtoms.( Please excuse my spelling, no
spell checker) Like so many of us, I seem to be between a rock and
a hard place.

Do any of you devoted net list viewers have any ideas for me ????

Also don't forget the support for the good ole Udall Bill. I'm
going to write and call my representatives and senators for support.
Sure hope we can get some more funding.

Since i'm not on the List Servers E-mail, Please respond to my
E-mail address which is as follows :

I do appreciate any advice that you feel would help.

Thank you, Allen Ramsey