As the owner of the French speaking list Parkliste, I wrote to Association
France Parkinson some weeks ago. Some of you may be interested by the written
answer I just received today : I have approximately translated part of it.

"Our Association is just about to launch a European project as a member of
European Parkinson's Disease Association (EPDA). The data base to be installed
on the elected network will be controlled by the Medical Advisory Board of
EPDA, in such a way as the responsibility of the national associations  will
not be involved."

"It is France Parkinson's policy to refuse our support to private initiatives"

"Having said that, I understand your interest in communication between PWP ;
you are free to create, under your name, the list you wish"

No comment

Bernard JOLY