Donovan White wrote:

> First, the question. My mother was given 25/100 Sinemet 3x/day and has
> taken it for about 5 days now. She sees slight improvement in her balance
> and slight increase in use of her hand. Is this enough to expect? Does the
> dosage depend solely on how the patient feels the PD is being managed at
> that dose? If she can get by with things the way they are, should she
> postpone taking a higher dose? Or is it best to feel as good as you can,
> even if that means increasing the dose?

Debbie,

Considering my own experience and from what I have read from others,the
rigth dosage is indiviual and has to be find by trial and error.Of
course one has to find the minimum dose (to avoid side effects) that
will work best in his case.As time goes by it is a continuous process of
adjustment and observation.

Best wishes,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+