At 02:17 PM 2/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Will Johnston  stated that Elephryl lowers blood pressure.  I believe you
>will find the opposite is the case.
>I took a very low dose for six days and by pressure went from a norm of
>110/60 to 189/154 and I had a life threatining nose bleed for hours.
>Bob Dyer ([log in to unmask])

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

There are exceptions to almost every rule.  I have been troubled by high
blood pressure for years, but in recent years that problem has decreased as
the problems of Parkinson's increase.  Sinemet and Eldepryl TEND to reduce
blood pressure in MOST patients on Sinemet and Eldepryl.

Just like everyone else, we are all different!
And here's to long "ons" and short "offs"

WILL JOHNSTON   4049 OAKLAND SCHOOL ROAD
                SALISBURY, MD 21804-2716
                410-543-0110
Pres A.P.D.A.  DelMarVa Chapter