Hi,
Another person wrote to me as well.  She had an overactive thryroid which is
now under control but came down with pd afterwards.  She never connected the
two.  As I told her, I haven't found anyone in the medical community that
will admit that this can happen.  Have you?  Did your symptoms last or did
they disappear?  My husband has had pd since.  If we can get more responses
maybe we can get a stop done to that test.  Or perhaps it would trigger some
kind of research as to how this disease gets started in the first place.
 Keep in touch.  And, thanks for responding.  I will definitely stay in
touch.