> "Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"

What is this? I'm new to this. My mom was diagnosed one week ago and I want
to start a sort of family exchange program. I do not love near my mother,
but I may live near someone's loved one who has PD and would be happy to
offer some help. The idea is that when a loved one needs help or
companionship or to give relief to a caregiver -- whatever -- someone close
who really cares in a personal way could perhaps be of assistance. Is there
such a program already in place? Debbie White