------------5FF4591031620

To All:

Has anyone researched the possibility of PD being caused by excessive
alcohol consumption. I have always heard that Alcohol can and does cause
the death of brain cells. In my younger years I drank of lot of
alcoholic beverages. In the last year or so I have lost virtually all
desire (need) to drink. I might have a beer with a pizza once a month or
so but that's it. Before I was DX'd w/Pd (1 year ago) I had to have
something to drink just about every night, since I started on Sinemet CR
(1/2-4X/day) I drink very seldom. Anyone else had a similar experience?

Bob Chapman
Arizona

------------5FF4591031620

<HTML><BODY>

<DT>To All:</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>Has anyone researched the possibility of PD being caused by excessive
alcohol&nbsp;consumption. I have always heard that Alcohol can and does
cause the death of brain cells. In my younger years I drank of lot of alcoholic
beverages. In the last year or so I have lost virtually all desire (need)
to drink. I might have a beer with a pizza once a month or so but that's
it. Before I was DX'd w/Pd (1 year ago) I had to have something to drink
just about every night, since I started on Sinemet CR (1/2-4X/day) I drink
very seldom. Anyone else had a similar experience?</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>Bob Chapman</DT>

<DT>[log in to unmask]</DT>

<DT>Arizona</DT>