Bob Dyer:
Where you on any other drugs when you took the low dose (what exactly) of
Eldepryl.  Were you eating lots of cheese, pickles, red wine or pickled
meats or fish? at the time.  How did the doctors treat you to bring your BP
down?
Did you report this incidence to the Adverse Drug Reactions Committee (or
its equivalent in your part of the world)?  It is important that these
unusual drug reactions do get reported.  perhaps someone call tell us the
procedure in the US.
Joy Graham