JOHN & MAGGIE,
Horay for Zoloft!  You are so right, it can and does help.  I hate taking so
many medicines and during last summer decided to take a break from all the
pills ( Naproxen, Benydril, Entex,etc), everything none essential-I thought.
 I still took my Senemet CR.  I was off work at school so should have less
stress.  WRONG!  Just having PD is enough stress for anybody.  In 10 weeks I
was having crying spells, thinking dark thoughts, and generally feeling down.
 What was the difference?  That little blue pill was neccessary after all.
 Don't leave home without it or stay at home without it.  It can help.

Patricia of DPYOTHERS@aol,com
60 & almost 3 years