RE: Cognex and PD--I asked the widow of a man in our support group re:
their experience. He was Dxd first with AD, then with PD. She said he was
on Cognex for 2 years and toward the end of his life the dementia was
so much the worse problem that she paid less attention to the PD. However,
upon reflection, she feels that Cognex did modify his tremor and rigidity
somewhat. She cautions that it requires careful monitoring of the effect
on the liver, and not all people can tolerate it.
Just another view, FWIW.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"