At 01:18 PM 2/19/97 -0500, Ida wrote:
>George Lussier wrote yesterday about one of those incomprehensible can's
>and can't's that are typical for PD.

>Nobody really understands these phenomena. I remember how strange it was,
>being very tense and not able to relax, as soon as I walked backwards or
>downstairs I immediately felt normal.

George & Ida,
my mother is in a wheelchair. The nursing home in which she lives has a hall
walking program after lunch, in which she sometimes participates. She does so by
propelling her chair BACKWARDS down the hall. Is this a co-incidence? OR
meaningful?

And George, your note was both serious and wonderfully humourous.
Thanks............Lena

Lena Holmes  parttime caregiver for Ilmi 74/2
Oakville, Ontario, Canada