A cold big toe could also be related to nerve damage in the lower back,(say
from a prolapsed disc) which is pressing on a certain nerve. I know from
experience that damage at certain levels does indeed produce pain and
numbness in one side or other of the foot, also up the leg.  Can't be
specific, my notes are not to hand.

My husband complains of HOT feet, and they are often red.  We understand
this IS a PD symptom, and often the redness and a particular blotchiness
can be due to amantadine.

Great in winter!  Not so good in summer!

Joy Graham