The doctor had no suspicion of pd at all nor did any of us.  He thought my
husband's adam's apple looked rather large and palpitated around and just
wanted to make sure there was nothing going on.  When he came back a few
weeks later with his right hand doing the pill rolling thing and shaking the
doctor didn't even know what it was.  His comment was "You got me."  A
neurogist was consulted and my husband was shocked with the diagnosis.  We're
coping and researching and trying to contribute to some answers but there is
certainly regret to ever having agreed to take that test.  At the same time
we're aware that it's certainly possible it's something else.  Appreciate the
dialogue.  Thanks for your thoughts .