wow - our mothers have the same symptoms (except for the restless legs), and my mother even lives on Monrovia St!!  (Lenexa, KS)

Eye problems are common.  You might want to contact another listmember, Jacqueline Winterkorn, who is a neuro-opththamologist and PWP, for guidance on your mother's situation:  [log in to unmask], or call her office Mondays or Wednesdays at (516) 482-5595.  She's been very generous with her expertise.

Anxiety is common.  Mom is doing a little better on Antivert than she did on Klonopin.

Depression is common.  Anti-depressants are useful.

Restless legs are common.  There have recently been a lot of posts about RLSyndrome.

You'll get gobs of info on all of this from the archives.  Then keep asking!  and welcome.

Mary Rack
cg for Mom in NHome (75/6)
Overland Park KS