I think Barb Patterson posted last week about problems with the system that
caused mail to bounce--but still appear on the list!  This has happened to me
also, and I think to others--as I recall, Barb said they're "working on it".
I try to verify that the post HAS appeared, then zap the bounce notice.
Is this right, Barb?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"