Come ON, you all - THINK BIIIIIG!   I think the entire 1500+ of us should be
at the Oprah Show together!   Talk about PARKIE-IMPACT???

Heck.. the show'll fly us all to Chicago, put us up at some fancy-schmancy
hotel, feed us (time to head for the mall, ladies!  We hafta get spruced up
for our mass appearance on Oprah!)...

THE WORKS!  Barb Patterson'll have to take some time off to fly in from the
frozen tundra of the bowels of Canada 'cause she's the boss of this here list,
and John Cottingham'll have to stop archiving long enough to make an
appearance,  Camilla will get all the C.A.R.E. folks involved 'cause THEY sure
deserve to be a part of this if anybody does,

Our Canadians, the European contingent (Julia... SMACK Ernie and tell him he's
gotta spruce up for this event) <g>, our Aussies, our gentleman from Bahia,
Brazil (Oh oh.... we'll have to learn the RIGHT was to pronounce Joao Paulo's
name and to remember that his native tongue is Portuguese, NOT Spanish!),  the
Israelis (along with Kees P., the misplaced Dutchman. What IS he always doing
in Israel, anyway?) <grin>.

We'll have to gag Barbara S, ''cause SHE'LL be hustling votes for the Udall
Bill, and Dale will have to be gagged AND have his hands tied behind him
'cause HE'D be hustling for PAN and trying to get the audience to fork
beaucoup bucks on the spot for PD research.

I picture Oprah meeting Ida K. and the next thing we know, Ida will be a part
of Oprah's staff heading the newly created "Wisdom, Wit, and Insatiable
Curiosity-About-Life" Department. <smile>  And Marvin Giles poetry is read
which earns him an invitation to dine at the White House, and a Pulitzer
Prize.

Stan Houston will suddenly find himself SWAMPED by job offers from Madison
Avenue, almost decides to accept, but instead - along with  Marvin Giles -
signs  on with Steven Spielberg to write the screenplay of what is touted to
be Spielberg's most compelling, heartrending movie, "The Parkie Story."

Yours Truly will be played by Sandra Bullock,  Ivan Suzman is played by Mel
Gibson, Beth Leslie by a very YOUNG and of course, absolutely gorgeous
Lauren Bacall (Hey... this is MY fantasy!  "Stuff" like age or whether the
namesake is alive or not, and other trivial earthly boundaries are completely
irrelevant!).   Joao Paulo is played by Julio Iglesias (WOWIE!!  J.P. can you
SING!) <grin>. Marling is played by Brooke Shields,  Dennis Greene is played
by John Cleese, and Brian Collins by Sir Richard Attenborough <sp?>......

Cameo appearances will be made by Muhammad Ali, Janet Reno, Billy Graham, and
His Holiness, the Pope.

Casting will resume at the discretion of the casting director)

Uhhhh.... guess who didn't sleep last nite, thus enabling this above fantasy
to be born?  <giggle>

Barb Mallut
"Lil_Honey" on the PD Chat

--------