Just received a copy of YOUNG PARKINSON'S NEWSLETTER. And inside
there's an article describing facts about the life of geese. And then It
is followed by a lesson that we could learn from them. There's one, of
many.

                        FACTS: When a goose gets sick, wounded or shot down, thow geese drop
out of formation and follow It down to help or protect It. They stay
with It until It dies or is able to fly again. Then they launch out with
another formation or catch up with the flock .

                        LESSONS: If we have as much sense as geese, we will stand by each
other in difficult times as well as when we are strong.

                                                                                Denis