My Mom probably had a reaction to her meds today (Sinemet CR and
Cogentin).  The tremors, agitated movements of the limbs, excessive warmth
etc. was pretty severe, but I notice that since she's fallen asleep all of
these have stopped.  This was normal for reactions to the Cogentin
previously, but does anyone know if this is also normal for reactions to
the Sinemet?

Also the Sinemet dosage was doubled today by the doctor and she seemed to
get less (or maybe no) benefit from the med.  She's only been on it for
three days now.  Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Thanks much -

Sue  c/g for Kathryn 85/3days