If you send me your fax number and state  I will send you a copy of a flyer
suitable for xeroxing and posting up on as many public bulletin boards as
possible in support group meetings, senior centers, supermarkets, club
houses, retirement communities, libraries, office lunch rooms, doctors
offices  etc.  The purpose of the flyer is to tell people nationwide who are
not on this list how to contact their congressmen to ask for co-sponsorship
of the Udall bill.  If you include the state you are from I will include
specific info for that state.