Barbara M...just to be perfectly clear...I am from the frozen tundra of
the HEART of Canada...and if Stan & Marvin are writing the screenplay and
Mel Gibson is going to be in it...I want to personally oversee the making
of the movie.  :)

Maybe we could get 20/20 interested in doing a segment on a group of PWPs
trying to get on Oprah....just imagine Barbara Walters trying to
introduce ...Barb M, Barb S, Barb D, Barb P...:)

Barb
On Sat, 15 Feb 1997, Barbara Mallut wrote:

> Come ON, you all - THINK BIIIIIG!   I think the entire 1500+ of us should be
> at the Oprah Show together!   Talk about PARKIE-IMPACT???
>
> THE WORKS!  Barb Patterson'll have to take some time off to fly in from the
> frozen tundra of the bowels of Canada 'cause she's the boss of this here list,
> and John Cottingham'll have to stop archiving long enough to make an
> appearance,  Camilla will get all the C.A.R.E. folks involved 'cause THEY sure
> deserve to be a part of this if anybody does,
>
> Stan Houston will suddenly find himself SWAMPED by job offers from Madison
> Avenue, almost decides to accept, but instead - along with  Marvin Giles -
> signs  on with Steven Spielberg to write the screenplay of what is touted to
> be Spielberg's most compelling, heartrending movie, "The Parkie Story."
>
> Yours Truly will be played by Sandra Bullock,  Ivan Suzman is played by Mel
> Gibson, Beth Leslie by a very YOUNG and of course, absolutely gorgeous
> Lauren Bacall (Hey... this is MY fantasy!  "Stuff" like age or whether the
> namesake is alive or not, and other trivial earthly boundaries are completely
> irrelevant!).   Joao Paulo is played by Julio Iglesias (WOWIE!!  J.P. can you
> SING!) <grin>. Marling is played by Brooke Shields,  Dennis Greene is played
> by John Cleese, and Brian Collins by Sir Richard Attenborough <sp?>......
>
> Cameo appearances will be made by Muhammad Ali, Janet Reno, Billy Graham, and
> His Holiness, the Pope.

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing