Hi Barb,

Brilliant bit of fantasy, loved it, but....

>>(Julia... SMACK Ernie and tell him he's
>>gotta spruce up for this event) <g>,

WHAT!.. WHAT WAS THAT?? ... SPRUCE UP, ME??

Gosh Barb, you've never seen me in dinner jacket dressed for the ball!
Well, not unless you've been to the Royal Opera House and seen the
photograph of The Queen meeting the Trust Members of the Opera House - I am
the smart good looking guy, to the right of the Queen, talking to the
Director of the Royal Ballet, Sir Anthony Dowell CBE.

Barb, it is only since PD has made my fingers a bit slow in the morning, for
knotting my bow tie, that I no longer dress for BREAKFAST!!

(Ernie pauses, casually adjusts his bow tie, and thoughtfully reads what he
has written)

Never mind, you weren't to know. <forgiving smile>

Ernie Peters <[log in to unmask]>