Barbara Mallut wrote:

> Come ON, you all - THINK BIIIIIG!   I think the entire 1500+ of us should be
> at the Oprah Show together!   Talk about PARKIE-IMPACT???

> Yours Truly will be played by Sandra Bullock,  Ivan Suzman is played by Mel
> Gibson, Beth Leslie by a very YOUNG and of course, absolutely gorgeous
> Lauren Bacall (Hey... this is MY fantasy!  "Stuff" like age or whether the
> namesake is alive or not, and other trivial earthly boundaries are completely
> irrelevant!).   Joao Paulo is played by Julio Iglesias (WOWIE!!  J.P. can you
> SING!) <grin>. Marling is played by Brooke Shields,  Dennis Greene is played
> by John Cleese, and Brian Collins by Sir Richard Attenborough <sp?>......

Barb,first I must inform Spielberg that Julio Iglesias is not good
enough to represent me.See,I am much more handsome,with much more charm
with the women,etc.Of course I am "somewhat" older(I
mean,humm,humm...more experient) and of course a much better actor.Oh!
yes,you ask if I can SING!?.Just to give you an idea of my sucess as a
singer,last time I did it in my bathroom all my neighbours could not
resist in showing me their appreciation for my beautiful voice throwing
all sort of objects such as old cans and shoes,eggs,tomatoes etc,etc. in
the windows of the bathroom.Since then I have stopped singing in view of
the piles of litter accumulated during these demontrations of good
taste.

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+