Hello, folks.
My name is Daisy Crater.  I was seventy years old when I found out I had
PD, and it was great to find out why I was doing such strange things as
falling over backward, walking like Charlie Chaplin, and tipping forward
into counters.  After some trial runs, I found that I operate very well
for now on a minimal dose of 1/4 of a Sinemet CR 25-100, 3X daily.  I
also take amitriptyline 25 mg at bedtime, for post-herpetic neuralgia
which I've done since a hard bout with shingles three years ago.

I womder how quickly or slowly I can expect to have a worsening
condition and how often I will have to change medication. I know how
lucky I am to have been 70 when I was diagnosed, after all the
pioneering that has been doe in medication and understanding PD.

                Daisy Crater ([log in to unmask])