   Dear Reader,
        It is with considerable pleasure that I introduce you to Patricia
Stebbins the newest member of the Health Care Providers [HCP] Group that is
designed to provide you with a consultation in certain areas of expertise.
In addition to Patricia who will field issues related to Physical Therapy
we have Eric Metzler MD who will handle general medical issues. You may
contact Dr.Metzler directly at
    **-----> [log in to unmask] <------**. Pat stebbins may, for the near
future, be reached thru my E-Mail address. I remain available to talk with
you about the group. There has been little response thus far but this is
not unexpected. I know how hard it is to start anything that is unfamiliar
as this program is to you all. But I expect that once the first request is
made and answered others will quickly follow.I'm still hoping that you can
lend a hand and recommend some competent individuals for inclusion in the
group.

        And now  I'm pleased to introduce you to Patricia Stebbins who has
this to say in her introduction:
                               Parkinson's Resume
               I am a Physical Therapist  practicing in a acute care hospital
           including seeing inpatients, outpatients,subacute rehab, and cardiac
           rehab. My experience also includes nursing homes,home care  and an
           intermittent private practice.I have a Bachelor's in Biology,
           Magna com laude,10 years experience working as an analytical chemist,
           a Masters's in Physical Therapy from Boston University and 14 years'
           experience working in physical therapy.
              I tend to be a generalist in physical therapy with a moderately
           holistic approach and special interests in Parkinson's,cardiovascular
           rehab,geriatrics, chronic pain and spinal dysfunction. I have been
           involved in clinical research  on exercise for Parkinson's disease,
           published in the American Physical Therapy Association Journal and
           presented at APTA annua[ meeting.I have been involved with the
           Emerson Hospital Parkinson' support group for many years and attended
           several small seminars on treatment of Parkinsons.I have presented
           a variety of lectures and talks to local groups interested in
           exercise and Parkinsons'
              I tend to be a bit of an exerciser myself,a sometime bike racer,
           currently a rock climber and tango dancer.
              I will be happy to attempt to answer your questions or direct you
           to other resources. I expect I will frequently recommend at least
           a physical therapy evaluation from a P.T. experienced in Parkinsons'
           since it will be difficult to evaluate someone without seeing them.
           I can share principles and perhaps give some guidance on exercise
           programs
                 Patricia Stebbins

       I hope that you, as the need arises, will feel free to take
advantage of this program.
    Until later......
       george

AMAZING GRACE