Hello again from Maine!

    Are any courageous PWP's,  or their caregivers,  willing to share
their stories of  your pallidotomies that have NOT succeeded---where you
are  WORSE than  you were before surgery??      Or  have MISERABLE
side-effects???

     I  am considering pallidotomy, but I  MUST KNOW MORE ABOUT THE
DANGERS  before going further.  So far I have noticed that, we
listmembers tend to inform ourselves  about the successful surgeries, and
I  FEEL THERE IS  A  LOT MORE TO THE STORY!

       My closest friend, Tom, in between baking batches of applesauce
cookies,  said to me yesterday, "But Ivan, what about the RISKS??"

       Thanking you advance,

        Ivan Suzman,  47/10      Portland, Maine/ land of lighthouses
6F. snowing