Kenora Fluerette Leonard wrote:

> Hello folks
> OPRAH AND THE PARKIE STORY Why is the disease being diagnosed in the younger population
> where drugs were more READIBLY accessible than in the age of our parents?
> Are we ready to answer this?  Did society dictate our disease?  Should women
> have stayed at home to raise the kids while the men worked?  Are women
> unable to take the stress of both working and raising  the kids?  But you
> say, "Women had to find jobs otherwise the mortgage was not getting paid
> anymore with the increases in house payments - were men forced to work at
> two, and sometimes three, to make ends meet? Did this CAUSE my loss of
> dopamine - damn it, I want my dopamine back... (remember I went back to
> school at 44 to get a degree in History and Education - I am a teacher).  In
> hindsight, perhaps I should have stayed home.
>
> I only mean to help - I only want a cure for this in order to end the
> ghastly suffering I read in my Email three times a day.

Dear list friend Kenora,

Stress or working outside for women is not a cause to PD.However they
may contribute to
get things worst in many kind of diseases.I is of my knowledge some
cases of women that were rich and never had to work in past times that
were PWPD.

Best wishes
 +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+