michel.guillaume wrote:

> Hi. I am 49 years old French man. I belong to your company since 1978.
> I have been playing with Modopar (Sinemet) for more than 14 years.
> Scientist involved with signal processing, I try to understand the
> effects of the medication on my brain. (Modopar is the only one
> medication I am taking now and using only one chemical makes the study
> simpler).
> Assuming dopamine to be a neurotransmitter, the first consequence to be
> expected, would be to change the conditions of propagation of information
> into the neuronal network of my brain. Then dopamine modifies the way in
> which proprioception information is processed in order to allow the CNS
> (Central Nervous System) to organize  the movements.
> Up to now it seems to me that the time at which I produce a variation of
> the level of dopamine into my CNS is at least as important than the
> quantity of dopa  that I put in. i.e. : the same quantity of dopa would
> be very efficient at given hour but would have a very negative effect if
> I take it  20 minutes before or after the right time.
> It seems to me that my CNS needs Dopa for 20 minutes but would be glad
> not to have so much of it during the following 20 minutes. This 40
> minutes cycle is very stable.
> Is there anybody on the NET that would try to understand PD using that
> kind of logic?
> Michael Edouard Guillaume (MEG)

Hi Michael,

It is a interesting approach to know better the effect of
levodopa(isolating it from the other meds).Could you tell us more about
the progress of yours symptoms and how you handle the rigth daily dosage
ot the med ?

Best wishes,
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+