Hello.  My name is Jean([log in to unmask]) and I just joined you.  You all
seem so knowledgeable and technical, I am sure this is a level above me.  I
was just wondering if anyone else takes one tablet of Sinemet CR 25/100 four
times a day and if they also get kind of wild toward the end of the four-five
hours.  It doesn't necessarily happen only at the end, but often it does.  I
also experience some rigidity that is more than just uncomfortable.  Anyway,
in simple terms, just wanted to know if this is typical of PD.  Thanks for
listening.