> the same quantity of dopa would
> be very efficient at given hour but would have a very negative effect if
> I take it  20 minutes before or after the right time.
> It seems to me that my CNS needs Dopa for 20 minutes but would be glad
> not to have so much of it during the following 20 minutes. This 40
> minutes cycle is very stable.
> Is there anybody on the NET that would try to understand PD using that
> kind of logic?
> Michael Edouard Guillaume (MEG)

Michel,

My mailing of yesterday was a reaction on this part of your mailing. An amount
of dopamine which has first a pos. and after that a neg. effect is typical for
PWP's with much wearing of reactions. When I had sended the mail I got the same
time your second mail. I can't say I understand both for 100%. I gather that
the model in which a right amount of dopamine can be reached to devide the
total amount as equal as possible in time is for you to simple. I appreciate
any clarifying.

                       Ida Kamphuis52\12
                            Holland