Why George... walking backwards SHOULD be a natural for any woman who enjoys
dancing.

We always have to dance backwards as it is!  Hmmm.... (thinking)..... wonder
how THAT got started and why aren't youse guys the ones who're the backwards
dancers? <smiling>

Ohh.. and George... you really should stock some Mexican Yam cream in that
walker's shop and eatery of yours!  GREAT product for walkers.  Just rub that
water soluble bright green cream allllll over your legs and it'll do wonders
for them muscles!  Errrrrr..... make sure ya don't 'SWEAT tho, 'cause the
green cream gets kinda runny and those streaks down your legs will attract
flies and bees.  Of COURSE we have an anti-insect spray made from fava fava
bean extract which will take care of THAT problem in no time.

Ooops!  Gotta go... We're harvesting the Mexican Yams now!

Adios amigo mio.... <sonrisa>  :-)

Barb Mallut
"Lil_Honey" on the PD Chat