Does your mom use Nutrasweet, or Equal, or products that contain it? Diet
sodas are at least one item that does. Anyway there was a big deal on
here about many bad effects of this sweetener, and they reccommended to
stop using it for 60 days and see what happens, I have been off it for
awhile and I started remembering things from the past that i never
realized I had forgotten. I do not have PD, or any major disease, I am 53
years old, I just figured the memory loss goes with getting older. Now I
believe otherwise. I do not have any interest in putting Eqal out of
business, I use to think it was a great product. I have also lost a few
pounds since I stopped using it
which is strange, since i use sugar instead!

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker