Thanks for posting that on the Autonomic system.
There are two excellent reference articles in the National Parkinson's
Foundation Magazine - 4th quarter, Volume XVI Issue 1V 1995, page 6
-7 "Autonomic Nervous System Laboratory at Mt Sinai medical Center" and
pages 10-13 " Autonomic Nervous System Disorders in Parkinson's Disease".

Anyone from Western Australia wanting these can write to our Association
office and have them sent out.  I think the other Australian states should
also hold copies of the NPF mag--I know NSW does.

Joy Graham