RE: Barb's Nocturnal Fantasies

God! This is what I get for working on my income tax the past two days and
not reading the Digests.

Barb. . . How could you be so sexist?  Do you really believe that we men are
not beating our heads against the wall trying to assemble the perfect outfit
in case we're invited to appear on "Oprah'?

Here's what I've come up with so far: pressed, light blue Bugle Boy jeans;
black and red Houston Rockets NBA Championship t-shirt; Members Only jacket;
and sneakers (no socks, of course). I plan to dye my hair green (hey, if
Rodman can do, so can I), my beard orange, and have my nose pierced. And in
the event I fall, I'll top off my new look with a pair of knee pads.

Barb, it sounds like you need lots of sleep. Anyone who gets hot thinking
about "fine leather shoes" needs something.  Are you certain your face was
the only thing that was flushed?

But who am I to judge? You see what happens to my mind at 3:00 a.m. And I'm
certainly NOT thinking about men's shoes.

Stan Houston (54/6)