I'm a 49/14 PWD. 3 years ago I started making of my sick body a subject
under observation.
If I had to build some kind of very robust robot, I would choose
solutions as simple as possible. I would build each function
independently of the other ones and be sure it is working properly before
assembling my robot and linking all these independent functions with a
very powerful neural network.
Then, in my robot, the eyes are built in order to be able to give to the
CNS the visual information that is needed. Focus tuning and rotation of
the eyes are controlled by muscles. In principle, these muscles have to
work independently of what the other muscles of the head are doing.
Among the other muscles of the head we find those that are in charge of
the motion of the head with respect to the rest of the body. This class
of muscles if very concerned with postural control. And this function is
very often altered by P.D
 " Postural Control in Parkinson's Disease  S.L. Mitchell*, J.J. Collins,
C.J. De Luca and L.A. Lipsitz  ///C|/NETSCAPE/posture.htm "
The state of these muscles is far from standard and they can
 mechanically interfere with eye control. CNS knows there is something
wrong but it is very difficult for it not to feel that the eyes are not
working properly. In fact the viewing device can be in a good shape but
the muscular functions it depends on can't work properly.
It is the same for a lot of Autonomic System functions that mechanically
interfere with postural control.
This obvious (for me, it is) mechanical interference, has to be added to
the  very large level of noise that affect proprioception signals. I'll
write on this last subject later.
MEG