Hi -

The doctor just changed my mother's med schedule and I wanted to run it by
you all before I actually started it.

My mother is having a difficult time swallowing the first Sinemet CR tab
in the morning, so the doctor is ordering a short acting Sinemet to be
given one hour before the Sinemet CR (I don't know the dosage yet).  That
makes sense - but he is also ordering the regular sinemet one hour before
all doses of Sinemet CR throughout the day - is this right?

He is also refusing a referal to a neurological center because
"Parkinson's is Parkinson's".  I know that this is wrong, and I feel my
mother needs to be evaluated and diagnosed properly.  Is there any way I
can teach the doctor, or do I need to look for a new doctor again?

Thanks much to all of you -

Sue  cg for Kathryn 85/1 week