From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Jeremy Browne
Sent:   Tuesday, February 18, 1997 5:54 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: "THE PARKIE STORY"/Oprah

Hi Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]>, you wrote

>I really enjoy seeing a fella in jeans and a plaid flannel shirt, to tell ya
>the truth, but well coordinated and put together... not just thrown on.
>
>But gotta admit tho, it's a beautiful site to see a man dressed in a classy
>looking sport jacket, well-cut shirt, slacks, and tie (I can hear the
>collective GROAN as alla ya fellas read THAT!) <giggle>, finished off by a
>pair of highly polished fine leather shoes.  Ohhhhhhhhhh MY!

Hey Barb,

You haven't LIVED till you've seen a Scotsman dressed in his finest.
There is NO clothing to beat a dress kilt, a swinging sporran, highly
polished shoes, ribbed socks with the skhean dhu tuckedinto their tops,
and a fine cambric shirt above, topped with a plaid for warmth.

Wow, do I look GORGEOUS in that lot! THEN you can swoon!

:-)

PS I forgot to mention but overwhelming modesty, didn't i?!

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Shaking Hands BBS - +44 (0)1252 626233 - Fidonet 2:252/160