Dear group,

As some of you may know, I have been trying to get a surgeon to at least take
a look at me. My former neurologist said that because of the post-synaptic
nature of my injury, no surgeon in his/her right mind would touch me with a
ten foot pole.
Well, I have finally found one who is willing to examine me. His name is Dr.
Andres Lozano. He works out of the Toronto Hospital.
Now, I have just one problem: My primary caregivers, my parents, want to know
if he is credible. I have all the faith in the world in a physician with his
credentials, but my mom and dad need more than that before they book a flight
to Toronto.
Has anyone heard of Dr. Lozano? And if they have, what?

Sincerely,

Jacob Drollinger