I know Pramipexole is a new agonist. What receptors is it supposed to
stimulate? I have been on Pernax, twice. Both times it has started out
working quite well, then suddenly, after about a month, it began to make me
worse.
I have a theory why it did: As I understand, Permax is supposed to stimulate
both D1 and D2 receptors. Now, only the receptors in my globus pallidus are
gone, so, I guess what I'm saying is, might it be possible that one set of
the receptors that I do have left was overwhelmed by the needless stimulation
the Permax provided? In other words, what I am looking for is an agonist that
will stimulate only the dopamine receptors located in the globus pallidus,
where the damage is. If Pramipexole is not the one, oh well, back to the old
drawing board.

Jacob Drollinger