Hi, Jacob.  I have heard of Dr. Lozano and, to the best of my knowledge,
he is entirely credible.  Perhaps you or your parents could find
information about him from the Parkinson Foundation of Canada, 710 - 390
Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5H 2Y2, Phone:  416-366-0099 or
1-800-565-3000.  Barb

On Wed, 19 Feb 1997, Jacob Drollinger wrote:
> Well, I have finally found one who is willing to examine me. His name is Dr.
> Has anyone heard of Dr. Lozano? And if they have, what?
> Sincerely,
> Jacob Drollinger

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing