My father has recently been requested to participate in a study of a new drug
called Tasmar, aka- Tolcapone.  Has anyone else been approached to participate
in this study or know anything about this drug?  My dad has not responded to
any other medications- including Sinemet- maybe that is why they chose him,
but the letter indicates differently.  I am just looking for anyone else that
is considering participating in the study.  Please email me at
[log in to unmask] or respond on the listserv for eveyones' benifit.  Thank you
for your time.